Program Coordinator, Towson Sports Medicine
Athletic Trainer, Loyola University
- BS Athletic Training, University of Pittsburgh, Graduation: April 2014
- MS Sport Management, University of Southern Mississippi, Graduation: May 2016
- Currently pursuing a Doctorate in Athletic Training through Temple University
- Graduate Assistant Athletic Trainer, University of Southern Mississippi- Football August 2014- December 2015
- Men’s/Women’s Tennis August 2015-December 2015
- Athletic Trainer/ Program Coordinator, Towson Sports Medicine- January 2016- present
- Head Athletic Trainer, Concordia Preparatory School- January 2016-2019
- Athletic Trainer, Loyola University Club Sports, January 2019-present
Currently serves as the Young Professionals’ Committee chair to the Maryland Athletic Trainer’s Association, and also teaches at Towson University as an adjunct in the Kinesiology Department.
Enjoys spending time with family and friends.
Loves to travel and explore new places whenever possible
Read what Towson Sports Medicine patients have to say about the Bel Air Towson Sports Medicine location!