Athletic Trainer, Towson Sports Medicine & Concordia Preparatory School
- BS in Athletic Training from Towson University, 2018
- Currently working on a Masters in Sports Psychology
- Athletic Trainer at Towson Sports Medicine 2019-present
- Head Athletic Trainer for Concordia Preparatory School 2019-present
- Worked as an Intern Athletic Trainer at the University of Rhode Island with football and softball August 2018-2019
- Worked with Towson University men’s and women’s basketball, track and field, softball, and Calvert Hall College High School during undergrad.
- Works in collaboration with the Jordan McNair foundation where they provide education, promote safety and work to prevent exertional heat illness.
- Enjoys spending time with family and friends