Bel Air Office
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, Shenandoah University, 2015
- Bachelor of Science in Kinesiological Sciences, University of Maryland, 2011
- Completed training for Functional Dry Needling through Kinetacore Physical Therapy Education
- Outpatient Orthopaedic Rehabilitation
- MedStar Health – 2015-2016
- FX Physical Therapy – 2016-2017
- Continuing education courses through Great Lakes Seminars focusing on the treatment of the cervical, thoracic and lumbar spine
- Continuing education courses through the Institute of Physical Art in Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation
- Mission trips through Shenandoah University’s Graduate Program to Haiti in 2011 and 2012
- Interested in pursuing further training in manual therapy through the Institute of Physical Art.
- Abby was a Division 1 gymnast at Towson University from 2009-2011 prior to completing her BS from the University of Maryland. She was also previously certified as a Level 1 Crossfit Trainer in 2012. Abby enjoys treating all patients with general orthopedic diagnoses as well as athletes, including gymnasts, runners, crossfitters, and lacrosse players.
Read what Towson Sports Medicine patients have to say about Abby Schumacher!
Bel Air MD Physical Therapy
“I had an amazing experience with Abby. She really helped me to reach my potential and was able to challenge me when l needed it most. Thank you, Abby for changing my life!”
- C. Wright
CLICK TO READ MORE REVIEWS or to tell us about YOUR TSM experience.