About Abby Schumacher
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, Shenandoah University, 2015
- Bachelor of Science in Kinesiological Sciences, University of Maryland, 2011
- Completed training for Functional Dry Needling through Kinetacore Physical Therapy Education
- Outpatient Orthopaedic Rehabilitation
- MedStar Health – 2015-2016
- FX Physical Therapy – 2016-2017
- Continuing education courses through Great Lakes Seminars focusing on the treatment of the cervical, thoracic and lumbar spine
- Continuing education courses through the Institute of Physical Art in Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation
- Mission trips through Shenandoah University’s Graduate Program to Haiti in 2011 and 2012
- Interested in pursuing further training in manual therapy through the Institute of Physical Art.
- Abby was a Division 1 gymnast at Towson University from 2009-2011 prior to completing her BS from the University of Maryland. She was also previously certified as a Level 1 Crossfit Trainer in 2012. Abby enjoys treating all patients with general orthopedic diagnoses as well as athletes, including gymnasts, runners, crossfitters, and lacrosse players.
» See TSM Therapists for office location(s).