About Emma Ardolino:
- DPT, University of Delaware, 2013
- BA, Exercise Science, McDaniel College, 2010
- APTA- Orthopaedic and Sports Sections
- Outpatient Orthopaedic Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine
- Orthopaedic Certified Specialist (OCS)
- Titleist Performance Institute level 1 Certification (TPI) Emma’s TPI Expert Profile
- More about Titleist Performance Institute
- Field Hockey
» See “TSM Therapists” for office location(s).
Read what Towson Sports Medicine patients have to say about Emma Ardolino and the TSM Team!
“Had a frozen shoulder just after the new year. Emma Ardolino was the most caring PT. She explained and/or showed me my treatments before starting my therapy. She manages time very well as she worked on numberous patients and monitored all of their timed individual therapies. I am very pleased and I still complete the home excerises. Thanks.”
- Pam B.
Physical Therapy Towson Sports Medicine
“I had two knee replacements at St. Joseph’s U of MD within a year. The PT’s at Towson Sports Medicine have done a fantastic job in guiding my full rehabilitation to the point where I am walking normally, riding my bike and back to a full schedule at work. The staff, from the front desk associates, who are friendly and work with patients to set up schedules that work for them, to the interns and full-time PT staff, couldn’t be more professional and nurturing to their patients. I highly recommend Towson Sports Medicine,”
- Bob H.
CLICK TO READ MORE REVIEWS or to tell us about YOUR TSM experience.