TOWSON SPORTS MEDICINE
Specializing in Physical Therapy, Towson Sports Medicine Center is the first sports center of its kind in Baltimore, established in 1984 by Baltimore Colts Team Physician and orthopaedic surgeon at Towson Orthopaedic Associates, Dr. Kenneth Gertsen. It features state-of-the-art rehabilitation for all orthopaedic injuries and orthopaedic-related problems. A division of Towson Orthopaedic Associates, TSM specialties include injury treatment programs for athletes of any age, any competitive level, from adolescent to senior, and recreational to Olympic athlete.
Watch MORE Towson Sports Medicine videos in our VIDEO LIBRARY!
- Towson Sports Medicine Partners with FC Baltimore
- Towson Sports Medicine Athletic Trainers and Physicians to Address Baltimore Union SC Parents, Coaches and Athletes
Towson Sports Medicine and Baltimore Union SC teamed up earlier this year to provide the members of the
- TSM staff helping children BMORE Fit N Fun!
BMORE Fit N Fun is a health education program for children ages 6-11 hosted in Dundalk, MD. This 8-week long program teaches participants general
- TSM Launches Partnership with Loyola Club Sports Department
Towson Sports Medicine has partnered with Loyola University of Maryland Club Sports for the medical
- Towson Ortho & Spine, York Road, Towson, Maryland
- Towson Sports Medicine Center, Bellona Avenue, Towson, Maryland
- Towson Sports Medicine Center, Bel Air, Maryland
- Towson Sports Medicine Center, Cockeysville, MD
Located within PerformFit Sports Experience