The Sports Medicine Specialists at Towson Sports Medicine have experience treating athletes at all levels of participation.
High School Services
Towson Sports Medicine has had a special relationship with Baltimore County Public Schools and area private schools for more than twenty years. We have Certified Athletic Trainers at several area high schools on a daily basis to provide athletic training services for all athletes.
Additionally, Towson Orthopaedic Associates physicians serve as Team Physician for our partner schools. Click for additional information about our High School Team Physicians.
College and University Affiliations
- Dr. Todd Tredinnick serves as team physician for Harford Communuty College
- Towson Sports Medicine Athletic Trainers and Dr. Teri McCambridge provide comprehensive sports medicine services to Loyola University of Maryland Rec Sports
- 2017/2018 Big 10 Conference Golf Championships medical providers
- FC Baltimore: FC Baltimore is a member of the NPSL. FC Baltimore is made up of Division I-III athletes from around the country. Towson Sports Medicine athletic trainers provide services to the club and Dr. Sarah Hobart will serve as Team Physician.
- US Soccer: Dr. Sarah Hobart serves on the medical staff for US Soccer.
- Amgen Tour of California: Dr. Sarah Hobart serves on the medical staff for the one week road race through California.
Club Sports Programs
- Rebounders Gymnastics
- Harford Gymnastics
- United Gymnastix
- Pipeline Soccer Club
- Baltimore Union Soccer Club
- Breakers Lacrosse Club
Camps, Tournaments and Events
- Aloha Tournaments: Towson Sports Medicine is the sports medicine provider for all Baltimore based Aloha Tournaments events.
- Inside Lacrosse: Towson Sports Medicine is the sports medicine provider for all Baltimore based Inside Lacrosse events. Inside Lacrosse holds national recruiting/showcase events as well as committed academies in the Baltimore area.
- Maryland Lacrosse Tournaments
- Pete Carinigi All Maryland Soccer Camp
> Click for information about our Athletic Training Coverage
Historically, we’ve provided team physician coverage to:
- Baltimore Colts – Dr. Kenneth Gertsen
- CFL Baltimore Stallions – Dr. Kenneth Gertsen and Dr. Bruce Wolock