About Christina Lewis:
- BS in Biology Virginia Tech, 1989
- Masters of Physical Therapy University of Delaware, 1991
- American Physical Therapy Association Member
- National Strength and Conditioning Association
- Former Team in Training Certified Triathlon Coach
- Operation Walk of Maryland (Mission Trips to Lima, Peru and Quito, Ecuador for Total Joint Replacements)
- Good Samaritan Hospital, Baltimore, MD, Inpatient Rehab 1991-1995
- Towson Sports Medicine, Towson, MD, since 1995
- General Orthopaedics
- Swimming, Biking, Running
- 5-time Ironman Finisher
- Boston Marathon Qualifier
- Athletes Serving Athletes Captain/Wingman
» See “TSM Therapists” for office location(s).
Read what Towson Sports Medicine patients have to say about Christina Lewis and the Bellona location of Towson Sports Medicine!
Physical Therapist Recommendation Baltimore
“To: Christine Lewis _ I had the good fortune that Dr. Codd recommended your center for physical therapy for a rotator cuff problem First impressions are important and the able and pleasant receptionists were most helpful. Britany knows me and greets me. She is a consummate professional and is most helpful . Her cohort Mave is equally efficient and they create an effective entrance and exit team. My physical therapy specialist is an outstanding young woman. She has outstanding credentials and training. Emma Ardolino, exudes confidence, explains what she will do or require of the patient.. She coordinates well with a qualified colleague, Derek Wolford who also works with me when I could not gain an appointment with Emma. Team work is important and the support staff is most cooperative. Lindsay is my prime helper. She assists with theraputic exercise - povides heat or ice treatments as directed. Her associates Priya and Tahryn are equally helpful. Please accept my compliments for a most positive experience with Towson Sports Medine. Seeing and experiencing such a positive and well coordinated operation just added to my comfort. Again, much of my positive experience started and ends with my outstanding Therapist Emma Ardolino. -- Ed B.”
- Edward B.
Excellent, Professional Physical Therapy
“Since I have both neck and shoulder issues, Christine came up with various exercises for my frozen shoulder that were complementary to both and reduced the risk of pain and inflammation. She was personable, energetic, and with Scott's occasional input set the tone for a stress-free and positive, goal-oriented experience!”
- Marge H.
CLICK TO READ MORE REVIEWS or to tell us about YOUR TSM experience.