About Christina Lewis:
- BS in Biology Virginia Tech, 1989
- Masters of Physical Therapy University of Delaware, 1991
- American Physical Therapy Association Member
- National Strength and Conditioning Association
- Former Team in Training Certified Triathlon Coach
- Operation Walk of Maryland (Mission Trips to Lima, Peru and Quito, Ecuador for Total Joint Replacements)
- Good Samaritan Hospital, Baltimore, MD, Inpatient Rehab 1991-1995
- Towson Sports Medicine, Towson, MD, since 1995
- General Orthopaedics
- Swimming, Biking, Running
- 5-time Ironman Finisher
- Boston Marathon Qualifier
- Athletes Serving Athletes Captain/Wingman
» See “TSM Therapists” for office location(s).
Read what Towson Sports Medicine patients have to say about Christina Lewis and the Bellona location of Towson Sports Medicine!
Excellent, Professional Physical Therapy
“Since I have both neck and shoulder issues, Christine came up with various exercises for my frozen shoulder that were complementary to both and reduced the risk of pain and inflammation. She was personable, energetic, and with Scott's occasional input set the tone for a stress-free and positive, goal-oriented experience!”
- Marge H.
CLICK TO READ MORE REVIEWS or to tell us about YOUR TSM experience.