- Eating Disorders
Warning Signs of Eating Disorders-Food Behaviors, Body Image, Exercise Behaviors and more.
- Pre-Event & Post-Event Meals
Recommendations for Pre & Post-Event Meals.
- Proper Hydration Guidelines
Pre and Post-Exercise Hydration Strategies, General Hydration Guidelines, Signs/Symptoms of Dehydration, Treatment of Dehydrated Individuals.
Fall Tips from the Training Room
- What is MRSA?
- Infections and Those at Risk
Winter Tips from the Training Room
- Don’t Let the Cold Weather Slow You Down
- Wear Layered Clothing
- Perform Proper Stretching and Warm-up
- Be Aware of Icy Conditions
Spring Tips from the Training Room
- Signs and Symptoms to Be Aware Of
- When to see an Athletic Certified Trainer
- When to see a Physician
Summer Tips from the Training Room
- Ice vs Heat
- When to Use Ice
- When NOT to Use Ice
- When to Use Heat
- When NOT to Use Heat